Dead skin cells can cause your face to be dull and dry, hence it is important that you exfoliate your skin time to time. See a home- made natural recipe to make your own scrub and remove those dead cells to have a healthy glowing skin.
The ingredients are really simple and mostly likely you already have it in your home.
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon Almond Oil ( Now Solutions Pure Almond Oil)
- 1-2 teaspoon Grapeseed Oil ( Now Solutions Pure Grapeseed Oil)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Honey
- 1 tablespoon Rose Water ( Natural 100% Pure Rose Water)
- Pinch of Facial Wash ( Shea Moisture African Black Facial Wash)
Mix all these together and use a soft bristle toothbrush to exfoliate your skin.
To Moisturize :
- Moisturizing cream ( Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturizer)
See the whole video on how I exfoliate my skin here :
Image Consultant, Style Psychologist and Fashion Blogger
♥ The Crispy Corner
And yes, don’t forget to show some love – Comment and subscribe (click on the link below)