So those of you who don’t know, I recently started my youtube channel a month back called Unravel Style. Unravel Style also happens to be my upcoming image consulting website and hence the channel name is based on that. I will be sharing a lot of image, fashion, personality, body language, beauty and dating related videos on it so don’t forget to subscribe.
This particular video was for all of you who asked what were my best tips for hair care, especially on how to moisturize it well.
My top tips –
1. Always make sure you moisturize your hair. There are 3 ways you can moisturize your hair :
- Pre Wash : Apply essential oils like coconut oil, olive oil, gooseberry oil, almond oil to your scalp. Always buy 100% pure extra virgin oil
- During wash : Apply a bit of conditioner to your hair ends before you shampoo. It will help detangle your hair and cause less hair fall during washing. Shampoo your hair and then apply conditioner again
- Post Wash : Apply serum to the ends of your hair like argan oil.
2. Washing Your Hair Everyday :
You can wash your hair everyday but make sure you apply serum in order to restore the natural oils that you loose in the process.
3. Use Sulfate- free shampoo :
Sulfate – free shampoo has lesser chemicals and hence is better for your hair. Different shampoo suits different kinds of hair. Try a couple to know what works better for you.
4. Avoid Itching your hair :
Don’t use your fingernails when your scalp itches as it can damage your scalp and eventually cause hair fall. You can apply some aloe vera gel or tea tree oil to your scalp to reduce the itching.
5. Tackle dandruff :
If your itching persists and you are flaking, you can apply some lemon juice to your hair before you shampoo. Lemon is great to treat dandruff.
Watch the full video here for more tips and details :
Image Consultant, Style Psychologist and Fashion Blogger
♥ The Crispy Corner
And yes, don’t forget to show some love – Comment and subscribe (click on the link below)
Social Media : Facebook Instagram Twitter Snapchat : @nupur275 Youtube Linkedin
Nuyu Beauty Salon says
This is a very good article. One area you didn’t cover is how your overall diet can affect the state of your hair. Ensuring you have a diet which is rich in vitamins and minerals will also ensure that your hair is healthy. Thank you for providing your tips!
Great point. I’ll definitely speak about it in my next video. thank you