Million brands, million scents. How do you decide which perfume suits you the most? Which is your signature scent? Floral, citrus, oceanic, green or oriental? As much as women rate good smell as one of the must haves in a man, it is important for women to smell good too. It reflects that she knows how to take care of herself .A good fragrance is not only necessary to smell well in company but every woman must smell good for herself and for her confidence.
Below are my five favorites among the many I have tried and used.
1. Miss Dior Cherie, Blooming Bouquet -A very modern and delicate fragrance, my most favorite among all five. It is composed of subtle sparkling fruit notes and leaves a very fresh girly scent on you. It is an explosion of citrus fruits and Sicilian oranges and the base is composed of patchouli and white musk. A very addictive floral scent. This is an EDT (Eau De toilette) and not EDP (Eau de Parfum) .EDT is a lighter version of EDP. (50 ml – 93 USD)
2. F for fascinating by Salvatore Ferragamo -Extremely feminine scent and blends notes of sambac, jasmine, mandarin sorbet and patchouli. In my opinion, it is a scent for all occasion. Best for women between 20-30 (50 ml-60 USD)
3. Dior J’adore – Classy perfume for women of all ages. Chanel no 5 was a classic woman’s perfume but if I can think of any other that is comparable, it would definitely be Jadore.Top notes are citruses, mandarin orange and neroli. Other notes arecomposed of jasmine, African orange flower, ylang-ylang, tuberose, rose and vanille. Quite a strong fragrance and very long lasting. It needs just a drop or two to have the right effect. Perfect for workplace or an evening date (50 ml 73 USD)
4. Nina Ricci, Ricci Ricci Dancing Ribbon– Fun, urban and exuberant. This is what exactly this perfume is all about. It has a vibrant scent to it and is composed of rhubarb, bergamot, moonflower, Indian tuberose, cent folia rose, patchouli and sandalwood. The best part of this perfume is the bottle- an adorable pink with a ribbon (50 ml – 53 USD)
5. Burberry Brit Sheer- For the playful, adventurous and trendy. This perfume has notes which blend Bright Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Creamy Amyris Woods.It has a very citrus smell to it .You might want to apply it more than once in a day for constant effect as the scent is quite subtle and suited to lighter occasions. (50 ml – 55 USD)
To identify what smell is the best for you ,go hop into a mall and keep trying. The more you try, the more you will know what perfume defines you.
* All prices are average listing and may vary from shop and country
If you have a question for us or need advice, feel free to email us on email@example.com or pm us on https://www.facebook.com/TheCrispyCorner. We will maintain your anonymity.Alternatively,you can also hashtag us on twitter #thecrispycorner and we will respond.
Follow us now on : Insta/Twitter/Pinterest/FB : thecrispycorner