Summer is here and it is time to revamp your wardrobe.Stock away those coats and sweaters and bring in the styles that are trending this summer :
1.The Maxi Dress :
- What is a Maxi Dress – Maxi dress is a long dress, often till the ankle or more. It can be sleeveless or with sleeves.
- How to wear a Maxi dress – Many people feel a maxi dress can only be worn by tall women since it accentuates their height.However if worn right, short women can also pull of a maxi perfectly.If you are short, wear vertical stripes or full sleeve maxi dress to give you a taller appearance.Alternatively, you can always pair it up with pumps or wedges.
Celebrities Wearing Maxi Dresses –
2.The Wrap Dress :
- What is a Wrap Dress – A wrap dress is a dress which ties across one side by wrapping a cloth or a string (part of the dress) to one side to give it a closure. This forms a V-shaped neckline and accentuates a woman’s curves.
- How to wear a wrap dress – A wrap dress must be paired with a pair of heels and works best if you intend to show off your curves.
Celebrities Wearing Wrap Dresses –
3.Colour Blocking :
- What are Colour Blocking – Colour Blocking means to take bold opposite colours and put them together for the widest contrast possible. In short, it is a method of wearing multiple solid colors in an outfit.
- How to wear colour blocking dresses – Vertical colour blocking can help to give you a slimmer figure whereas horizontal colour blocking dresses give you a wider appearance.Depending on your stature, you can choose your design.Colour blocking is one of the most chic trend and is definitely here to stay.
Celebrities Wearing Colour Block Dresses –
- What is a Collar Dress – Collar dress are dresses with a collar design.
- How to wear a Collar Dress – The collar dress is catching up as a hot favourite amongst women.It gives you a younger appearance.Collar dresses is versatile with either shoes,sneakers or heels.It can look trendy ,sporty or formal depending on what shoes you pick to go along with it.
Celebrities Wearing Collared Dresses –
5.Neon coloured Dress :
- What is a Neon colour – Neon are bright colours similar to fluorescent colours.
- How to wear a neon colour dress – Pair it with nude make up and wear either matching or black shoes.
Celebrities Wearing Neon Coloured Dresses –
Source : Zalora - All images that have dresses with prices are from Zalora Singapore, Asia's leading online fashion destination which brings you a huge collection of brands to choose from, the very best and latest.Please visit their website Zalora if you wish to purchase any of the above dresses or more.Enjoy free delivery above 40 SGD.
Facebook : Zalora
If you have a question or feedback for us, feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or pm us on our Facebook page Twitter : thecrispycorner Instagram : thecrispycorner